Fwd: Monogram by Robert Rauschenberg

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Moon93057
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:00:51 EDT

--part1_1d6a7e39.24456cf3_boundary

Any info you have on this particular piece would be appreciated. I need it
immediately. Do you know where I might go to gather info on the net?

Thanks,
Marseille

--part1_1d6a7e39.24456cf3_boundary

From: Moon93057
Full-name: Moon93057
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:01:03 EDT
Subject: Monogram by Robert Rauschenberg
To: sls

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please let me know where I might find some indepth information about Monogram
by Robert Rauschenberg. I am a Visual Art Studies major at UNT, Denton,
Texas, and need info asap for a presentation this week. I have been having
difficulty finding information on this particular piece. I would appreciate
any background information you have. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Marseille Moon
Moon93057

--part1_1d6a7e39.24456cf3_boundary--