Re: Oaxacan animalitos/foil

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:21:06 -0500

I have done a couple of different projects with foil as the entire
armature. I did multicultural dolls and line sculptures with middle school
students using foil and they turned out really well. The first layer is a
little tricky, but after that it works like anything else. The foil is
nice because you can get interesting shapes and details not as easily done
with newspaper itself.