Re: Oaxacan animalitos/foil

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:21:06 -0500

I have done a couple of different projects with foil as the entire
armature. I did multicultural dolls and line sculptures with middle school
students using foil and they turned out really well. The first layer is a
little tricky, but after that it works like anything else. The foil is
nice because you can get interesting shapes and details not as easily done
with newspaper itself.

Jasmine
jdp30