Re: Art Across America

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:12:52 -0500

Hi Everyone!
The Art Across America exhibit was a great success. It was enjoyed by
staff, students and parents and visitors! Yes, it was crazy doing at the
same time we do our big Art Fair and school exhibit, but I feel a lot more
people got to see it.
By the end of this week ( or Monday) the exhibit should be "on the road" !
it's first stop is New Salem, Wis. Everyone who participated in this exhibit
will get the display for 3 weeks . I'll include more info with the art.
Just a couple of teachers said they could not do the traveling display, but
the majority are involved. It will take longer than I though for the
exhibit to travel
(and that is if it is on schedule !) I think by the time it returns to me in
Wis. it will be 2 school years. We have 32 participants. I'm only including
one piece of art from each state to keep the mailing costs down. The rest
of the art will be sent back if it was requested.
MAJOR THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED !
I hope more can join us next time.

Mary Bolyard ( MaryB)
Greenfield Middle School