Re: Oaxacan animalitos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:02:25 -0700

We have the same problem when we do paper mache animals. The office
doesn't notice now that I take a few rolls all year long, as often as I
can get away with and I stockpile it until we do our project. We use
foil for small details, horns etc, but it is harder to get the paper
mache to stick to it, I think it would be really hard if the whole
armiture was foil.