Re: Music to illustrate

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:45:14 -0500

These music to illustrate drawings letters just gave me am idea. Did anyone ever
try the music and art as a small group project? If you knew the instruments in a
classical (or any piece) . Could you assign each student in a group of say - 4
,to make the lines from that instrument?
For example , someone draws the lines for a trumpets, another person for the
violins, another for the drums, or flutes and so on.
Just brainstorming,
MaryB