Re: [Fwd: Interactive websites for kids]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:52:13 -0400

I usually catch all "jokes" like this immediately...but this one sure "got"
me. Maybe it was just "too late" at night and my brain was turned to
"off". It was uncanny that it would "pick my card" EVERY time. I am going
to have my students check it out and see how long it takes them to figure it
out.
Carolyn