Re: subscription

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:16:31 -0500

Hi All,
I had to chuckle( sorry Michaela) when I read this because I just got back from
vacation and found 323 messages! So I will reply to some of you who wrote and
hopefully I didn't accidentally delete anyone's e-mail who wanted a reply,
because unfortunately I did a lot of deleleting. I'm sure I missed some
interesting stuff, but it would take me too long to read 323 letters.
MaryB ( back from beautiful Florida!)