Re: Rainforest/Animals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:35:47 -0400

Hi Heather --
Welcome! When I think rain forests, I think Rousseau -- they say he used
something like 50 shades of green in some of his paintings of jungles. I've
done paintings with 3rd/4th graders where they have to mix different tints
and shades of green tempera for their work. Pretty cool stuff.
Liz in rural NY