Re: mainstreaming

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 08:55:56 -0400

Hi again --
What our special ed teachers have done to make IEP info more readily
available to other teachers and staff in the school is to make up a
one-page chart where they can note info about the child. Things like
cognitive level, special health concerns, emotional needs, special
strengths, etc. It's much more helpful than trying to wade through a
12-page IEP!
Liz
> From: Salvador Wilcox <salvador_wilcox>
> To: melissae; bbowen.ok.us;