Re: ART AND MUSIC

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 21:55:17 -0700

I did the same thing with 8th graders, except they had to incorporate their
line of words into their illustration. They loved it, other classes borrowed
the books we made when they played the song during poetry units,etc. It was a
hit at open house too. I didn't think not to tell them it was a song, but I
really loved it when they were working on it and they would want to hear the
song over and over and my big tough 8th grade boys
would be singing along with Louis. It is a wonderful world.
Heather