re: gas prices

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:36:07 PDT

I'll agree with Rosa. I belong to four education lists and on the
other three, we make it a point to keep posts relevant to the
topic of the list. Gas prices and carjacking post may be interesting
but considering the large number of post from artsednet, I know for
myself, I would prefer to keep the post relating to art. Just some
thoughts. . . .

Salvador Wilcox