re: gas prices

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:36:07 PDT

I'll agree with Rosa. I belong to four education lists and on the
other three, we make it a point to keep posts relevant to the
topic of the list. Gas prices and carjacking post may be interesting
but considering the large number of post from artsednet, I know for
myself, I would prefer to keep the post relating to art. Just some
thoughts. . . .

Salvador Wilcox

>From: rojul (Rosa Juliusdottir)
>To: Teri Sanford <terily>
>Subject: re: gas prices
>Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:25:58 -0500
>Yes, gas prices are wild I guess in Europe. Never thought much about
>though, try to walk a lot. But what is hopping in my mind is how come
>are discussing this on this list. Just find it funny!
>Best regards from the far north were a liter of gas is 72.00 crowns
or one
>dollar in your money!
>>Just saw .97 per gallon driving home tonight from Round Rock, TX
>>of Austin, home of Dell Computer). And in Europe, their prices are
>>the liter rather than the gallon, so it's even MORE expensive! We
>>experienced this in Australia last summer. It was wild to pay by
>>liter. Hard to imagine since it's less than a large bottle of coca

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit