From: Linda Kelty <lckelty>
To: artsednet <artsednet>
Date: Wednesday, April 01, 2099 12:15 PM
Subject: invitation/m.s. teachers

I just established an e-group listing for middle school art teachers and =
would invite any interested teachers teachers to join. I thought with =
some of the new formats for some middle schools perhaps we should open =
the listing up for 5th through 9th grades.
If you are interested, just send a blank e-mail to:
ms_artteachers-subscribe
=20
If you subscribe, you will be mailed anything sent to the list. When =
you subcribe, I will approve your application within 24 hours. I would =
suggest that we each introduce ourselves with a brief statement about =
who we are, what grade levels we teach, and what our primary interests =
or concerns are.
It is difficult to network by grade levels with the concerns specific to =
that age group, which is why I thought this might be a good solution. =
If anyone would like to set up an e-group for their grade level, it is =
fairly simple and free. Go to http://www.egroups.com and the directions =
are on the opening page. You can arrange to be listed in the directory =
which is short of art educators just yet. You can view archives from =
previous discussions to see if you are interested in a group.
This could be a good forum for sharing philosophy, programming, =
curriculum, lessons, problem-solving, educational techniques and =
materials extension and management. It will evolve to suit the needs of =
those involved. Hope to "meet" you there. Linda=20

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_022E9F71.C816BC00

-----Original = Message-----
From:=20 Linda Kelty <lckelty>
T= o: artsednet <artsednet>
Dat= e:=20 Wednesday, April 01, 2099 12:15 PM
Subject: = invitation/m.s.=20 teachers

I just established an e-group = listing for middle=20 school art teachers and would invite any interested teachers teachers to = join.  I thought with some of the new formats for some middle = schools=20 perhaps we should open the listing up for 5th through 9th = grades.
If you are interested, just send a = blank e-mail=20 to:
 ms_artteachers-subsc= ribe

If you subscribe, you will be mailed anything sent = to the=20 list.  When you subcribe, I will approve your application within 24 = hours.  I would suggest that we each introduce ourselves with a = brief=20 statement about who we are, what grade levels we teach, and what our = primary=20 interests or concerns are.
It is difficult to network by grade = levels with=20 the concerns specific to that age group, which is why I thought this = might be a=20 good solution.  If anyone would like to set up an e-group for their = grade=20 level, it is fairly simple and free.  Go to http://www.egroups.com and the = directions are=20 on the opening page.  You can arrange to be listed in the directory = which=20 is short of art educators just yet.  You can view archives from = previous=20 discussions to see if you are interested in a group.
This could be a good forum for = sharing=20 philosophy, programming, curriculum, lessons, problem-solving, = educational=20 techniques and materials extension and management.  It will evolve = to suit=20 the needs of those involved.  Hope to "meet" you = there. =20 Linda
------=_NextPart_000_00E4_022E9F71.C816BC00--