RE: The Dick Blick 906 Etching Press or Speedball Press-recommend

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:36:32 -0400

I purchased a Speedball press which can be attached with C clamps to a table
or bolted on. Although I like the design, I have not had good luck using it
for simple intaglio printing. Haven't tried it for relief yet. We usually
use the tried and true spoon or hand rubbing for those. Linda in NC