Re: Best Acrylic Paint

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LiteSal (LiteSal)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:16:51 -0400

I don't know if this is any indication of Utrecht's acrylic paint quality,
but I use Utrecht brand oil paints in my own work. I am very pleased with
the quality of those paints, just as good, or better than any I've used. In
fact, I order all my own painting and drawing supplies from Utrecht.

Sincerely, Leah