RE: Watercolors

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:30:54 -0500

FYI Prang watercolors are listed on p.30-31 in the 1999 Sax catalog. Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: MarshArt [MarshArt]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 12:25 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Watercolors

I still find PRANG the best in intensity and density. I took an inservice
where the Prof had PRANG sets with only the cool and warm hues of the
primaries plus black. What a great deal for teaching color mixing. I wonder

who carries these? Anyone know?????

Marsha in beaultiful Florida where it will soon get too warm.