RE: in respose to roseart markers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:49:09 -0500

FYI The Colorific Art Markers has new technology that guarantees to mark
even if left uncapped for up to three days. In addition it has a cap that
is ventilated for safety purposes. Thought you might want to know. Look in
Sax 1999 catalog p.245 for more info. Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bkramer.us [bkramer.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 2:13 AM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: in respose to roseart markers

>Bunki....
>I am doing an experiment for my science class on which markers would last
>longer if left capless in an romm tempature setting. So far after two
trials,
>I have detirminded that Crayola will last alot longer than Roseart. The
>Roseart started drying out after the scond hour, The Crayola didn't show
>signs of drying out until the 3 1/2 hour mark. But, supprisingly to say,
>crayola wasnt the longest lasting, A non major brand, liqui mark, lasted
the
>longest. I bought these markers for 1.19 at an Arbor Drugs not far from my
>house. If you would like I could scan the results to you when I am done. I
>hope I have helped answer your question.

Can I post this message to the gen. listserv? I'm sure others would be
interested. Bunki

>Go ahead and post that on listserve, I don't mind at all. I'm in Michigan,
>Detroit area, but I am sure you can probably find those markers around
>somewhere in Cali. When I get my final results I'll be glad to send them to
>you.
>Falon T.

Thought some of you might be interested in this posting sent to me. Need to
check out Liqui Markers. Toodles......

Bunki Kramer - Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Rd., Danville, California 94526
bkramer.ca.us...(sch)925-552-5620