Fwd: assessment questionnaire.please help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MRJWITZ
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:29:55 EDT

--part1_42317835.243cb7d3_boundary

PLEASE HELP!!!!

--part1_42317835.243cb7d3_boundary

From: MRJWITZ
Full-name: MRJWITZ
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:28:36 EDT
Subject: assessment questionnaire.please help
To: artsednet.edu

I am doing a research project concerning fairness in grading elementary art
students. I need to assign letter grades. I would like to develop a process
of assessment which would enable me to observe my students' porgress and
process, include them in the assessment process, while also considering their
special needs and learning differences. Using this info, I would then like
to formulate the grade.

I would appreciate any input you may be able to give me on this challenge:

1- How do you assess your students' projects?
2-What type of assessment tools do you use?
3-How do you attain information about students; individual learning
differences?
4- Does this information change your view of the child's ability,
achievement, and utimately final grade?
5- If you involve students in the assessment process, how is their inpput
utilized as a factor in the formulation of the grade?
6- What components do you use in the assessment process?
7-What value do you give to the various components in the assessment process
when formulating the final grade?

If you choose to help me with this information you may either reply on this
artsednet or you can e-mail me directly at MRJWITZ.

--part1_42317835.243cb7d3_boundary--