Fwd: Re: collecting feathers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gail1611
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:49:45 EDT

--part1_57313148.243c2fd9_boundary

Here is a way to clean them. I heard something about washing them and then I
think putting them in a pillow case and put in low heat dryer. Maybe this was
without washing them. Gail

--part1_57313148.243c2fd9_boundary

From: LMiller435
Full-name: LMiller435
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:23:09 EDT
Subject: Re: collecting feathers
To: Gail1611, aweaver, artsednet.edu

Yes, I had heard that about feathers. I get plenty from the roosters at a
farm and I'm always finding goose and hawk feathers when I ride my horse.
Plenty of exercise getting off and on to collect the feathers from the ground.

I wash them in dishwashing liquid when I get back to school and leave them
drying over night on newspaper.

Leslie

--part1_57313148.243c2fd9_boundary--