Re: Dabbler and software-M. Grosspietsch

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Anne Byerrum (anneb)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:03:48 -0700

I find photo shop easier and more versitle than color- it. I have
Kindergartens on Color-it . You can control the palette, but some are so
quick they discover how to create their own palettes and experiment on their
own - it is amazing to watch! The kids are more computer savy then we . . .