Re: The Dick Blick 906 Etching Press or Speedball Press-recommendations?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 20:13:13 -0500

Please post responses to the list. The elementary art teachers in my
district have toyed with the idea of purchasing one or perhaps several
small, portable presses to be shared by our 22 elementary buildings.
Linda in Michigan