Re: Belgrade's free radio B92 closed down

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Krueger (wkrueger)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 05:05:44 -0800

At 9:13 AM +1200 4/5/99, Roger Smith wrote:
>BELGRADE'S RADIO B92 CLOSED DOWN AND SEALED OFF
>On Friday April 2, at 09.00 CET, court officials together with uniformed and
>plain clothes policemen delivered to Radio B92's Director - Sasa Mirkovic -
>an order from the court announcing his dismissal...

I have heard that the radio station B92 continues from Holland on the
Internet. Does anyone know the URL? (Sorry, I know its off-topic.)

--Walter Krueger, Portland OR