Re: Dabbler

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Krueger (wkrueger)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:20:30 -0800

At 11:12 PM -0500 4/2/99, Pablo90512 wrote:
>Does anyone have a good basic lesson for 5th , 6th graders for Dabbler. I do
>not want to spend more then a week in the computer lab....but need a basic
>lesson or lessons or suggestions for what can be done.
>Any suggestions...or books for Dabbler?

Dear Pablo (is that your name?)

This is a great question. Dabbler! May I hope (request) that you post
back some results to the group? Or to me personally?

Possible lessons may (of course) involve the elements of art, such as line,
color, shape, but I'll bet many folks have thought of more!

--- Walter Krueger in Portland OR