Re: kindergarten ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:42:16 -0400

I must have missed this topic,pass them on to me as this is my favorite
age.

One idea,is to set up a large Plexiglas sheet in your room.
Suspending preferably. The kids can paint on them from both sides. It's
a lot of fun.(also can be place on ground for mono printing)
Waterwheel inventions or 3d sculpture look at last week or two posts. If
you want it I have it on file.
Making their own Bubbles and blower tool
Making finger paints
Making Goop
Construction Hat lesson
Racer banks
Kazoos
finger puppets & sock buddies
Stamps
Mood paintings
Cut paper collage
Pattern collage
Texture collage
Collage painting
Making puzzles
Class cardboard sculptures
Stuffed Hanging sculptures
I'll stop because it's flowing through my head. Anyway if you want these
lessons tell me.
Sandra