Re: New kid on the block

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:12:04 -0400

Welcome,
Hey at least you went back to school. I always thought I would go to
garaduate school,but I never did.I don't have teaching credentials
either but I've taught,mostly private schools ,a museum and preschools.
Goodluck,it's never too late. My Mom took 10 years to get an Assoc.
degree from F.I.T. in NY.She specializes in Evening gowns and Wedding
dresses.She only took night courses,she worked for a stock exchange but
for every credit she paid for they matched for another.

Sandra