Music/Theatre &video links

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:34:00 -0400

Some web pages.
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/Gateways/index.html
click on Arts Educ. lots of links come up. If you scroll down
you will find:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/2405/index.html
This is a music link,there are many listed.

Art Assessment info:
http://aep-arts.org

George Lucas Educational foundation: gives valuable info to schools.
http://glef.org/welcome.html

Rhino Records:
http://www.rhino.com

I have some video,independent film webs also
Flickers
http://www.sirius.com/~sstark/welcome.html
http://www.indiefilms.com
http://screenwriters.com

There are more but some are my husbands personal links to "the film
industry" I don't want the "Big Guys "getting mad at him for giving out
personal web pages.
However if someone needs Film industry or High tech Digital effects
links I can get them,might take a few days. For only the serious
minded please.
Sandra

Louise,
If you are not successful,I know someone who'd know but he is hard to
track down. You should be able to go to a good music store and ask
someone of knowledge in their international section. Have them look up
their archives and see if their is a listing under title or instruments.

Sandra