Re: Does Anybody Have Any Info on Robert Indiana

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 22:54:10 -0500

I did a lesson on Rober Indiana once. It was a shame to read how he didn't
get the Love design pattened and a lot of companies now use it foe ordinary
thinga like counted cross-stitch etc. anyway I found a lot of information
on him from an art resourse book at the library. The project then was to
design their own sculpture with thier initials . We then carved them out
of soap. It was a good project and all of the sculptures turned out nice.