Re: Getty Videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:02:47 -0400

Last year in Art Lit,with some of the boxes were some other schools home
tapings of their Meetings. It wasn't from Getty but similar in theme.
They taped both the production meeting and then the follow up
meeting,after the project. Some of them needed editing really bad.
Others were more on key,it helped in a way to show my volunteers how
others were handling art lit. and the various teaching methods. I
wouldn't mind looking at the Getty tapes if I were going to do art Lit.
again using DBAE. If any of you check the Getty web page,I know I always
say this but for new people out there,click onto Publications type in
your address and you will get free Pub. catalogue it includes a listing
of teaching material put out by getty and resources for other school
publications. there are samples,DBAE samples,and videos listed as well
as several multi cultural integrated publications. So it takes about a
week,you can look through and order if you want.Books range from
$9.00-$25.00.

Sandra