Re: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:26:00 -0500

I do this every Monday. I play quiet soothing music and they sketch from
real life. I have done this for three years even in my ceramics classes.
They then have something to fall back on when they need a decoration
technique. In the spring we go outside and sketch. This quiet time on
Mondays is good for the start of the week and helps them to get focused.
at the end of class we talk about what project or the next day's lesson
will be. I love it. enola from Indiana