Re: winslow homer

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:31:25 -0700 (PDT)

If you have internet access, the Metropolitan Museum of Art has a nice
little visual, interactive lesson on Homer on its webpage.

Hope this is helpful.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)