Re: Eric Carle video

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:09:59 -0500

DONALD GOBEILLE, JR. wrote:

> Many of you have mentioned an Eric Carle video you've used in class. Can
> you tell me more about it, what catalog it's in, especially. The collage
> and paper decorating ideas people are sending in are wonderful; the
> author/illustrator unit a gem. What electricity.
>
> Cathy Gobeille
Cathy,
Check out the Eric Carle web site http://www.eric-carle.com/ The
address for Eric Carle Picture Writer Video ($36.00) is available on
the site You can sign up for a newsletter. You get notices of book
publications, he answers questions and gives all sorts of neat
information. It is published irregularly. I just recieved an issue a
couple of weeks ago (it comes regular mail). One of his upcoming books
is a how to on collage. You can bet it is already on the Librerian's
list to buy as soon as it comes out.
--
Kimberly Herbert
Children's Art Museum