RE: scheduling

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:42:40 -0400

I agree completely with your comments, Ann, as well as the other one on
special populations classes. Here's another sad, but true, example of
others' views of us: an art teacher friend of mine was telling me about
an observation by a principal during one of her first years. He
observed her for 15 minutes (instead of the required period) and left.
When she asked him about it, he responded "Oh, don't worry about it.
You're not a real teacher, anyway."
Linda in NC