Re: art technology survey

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
vala vinogradoff (vala)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:16:37 +0930

My role at the Technology School of the Future is to integrate technology
into the arts curriculum. We are involved with Teacher Training (inservice)
and Research & Development that involves student project work. Are you
actually looking for questionnaires or information on issues that relate to
art and technology? I have an article on assessment and technology on the art
teachers site. Check it out on

--
Vala Vinogradoff
Manager:Equity & Visual Arts Programs