Re: India Ink

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 10:35:32 -0400 (EDT)

Many years ago this happened to me with a whole box of blue tempera. I
wrote a letter to the company or called (can't remember) They sent
replacement shipment. It has to do with the amount of preservative/ they
put in it. Because of trying to be nontoxic, sometimes this happens.
Immediately call and get replacement materials. Fran Shelf life is
important on these items. I mark every bottle of paint, ink, etc. with
date and put them on the shelf like in the supermarket, to use oldest
first. Fran