Re: Info. on artist-Shoson

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Shiflett Manner (jmanner)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:18:57 -0400

Koson can be found at http://www.bahnhog.se/~seeutor/ukiyo-e/artkos01.html.
I'm an old dog with a hard time learning new tricks, so I haven't figured
out e-mailing links yet, but I found this on the Gardner site that someone
(Crismatic, maybe?) sent us earlier. If you have trouble, go to the
Gardner site. It has a link. Then proceed to "The Art of Japan" and
scroll down to Koson.

This grandma is thrilled at everything I can find on the net, but I'm not
always certain about how to most effectively share.

Jane from Georgia