Re: India ink

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
bkingman
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 10:42:37 EDT

I had the same problem with india ink. the smell was unbelievable! I
ended up throwing it away and bought another brand (Sax) which has been
okay. I have also had the same problem with black paint and wonder what
causes it.
Holly
On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:48:36 -0500 mary bolyard <gregjuli>
writes:
>Help ! I have stinky ink (india ink). I took some Higgens India ink
>out
>that I hadn't used in awhile and the smell was not pleasant. What
>happened? Can I fix it by adding something? The smell was sort of
>like
>sulfur but worse. Any
>ideas? MaryB.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]