Re: Just "hello!!!"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Shiflett Manner (jmanner)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:57:05 -0400

At 10:41 PM 4/24/98 -0300, you wrote:

>Last month we had Camille Claudel.

Hi!
I am Jane from rural Georgia in the southern U.S. and I would love to hear
more about the Camille Claudel exhibit. Was there a catalog that I might
be able to purchase now? I've had my students watch the French film from
several years back about her life, and we saw the one piece at the Rings
(Olympic) exhibit in Atlanta in '96. I had seen an old Smithonian magazine
(I think) with many of her small pieces, such as The Gossipers, but I can
not locate it now to share in class.

My students would really love to know more. Her passion for art inspired
them. I've heard them tease each other about pulling out a suitcase and
digging for clay in the middle of the night. Please share!

Thanks!

Jane

My e-mail to "Adriana Portella" <portella.br> came back as
undeliverable. Do I have something wrong in your address?