Lfcmidland <Lfcmidland>: book list

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
bob carl (bcarl28)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:53:08 -0400

From: Lfcmidland <Lfcmidland>
To: landtrust
Subject: book list
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:19:57 EDT

I have read many books and articles on the environmental movement,
science,
policy, activism etc. There is one book that I constantly return to.
The joy
of this book is that I can share it with kids.

I would add Dr. Suess' Lorax to the list. Sometimes we need to get back
the basic concepts in order to talk to those who would use it up and
through
it out.

Doug Koop
Little Forks Conservancy
Midland MI

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]