Re: Introduction - Don't read if an Art Educator Purist!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jill huffman (lh27334)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:40:57 -0500 (EST)

As a parent of four and an Art Ed. student I find it very difficult to be
at all of the school functions. I have sincere intentions and would like
to be involved however between sports and other extra currricula
activities it is virtuallly impossible to be the supportive parent that we
all want to be. As teachers perhaps we can work toward encouraging
parental support with creative sollutions that wont cause family
hardship.Jill Huffman