Re: Re: Shrinky-dinks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:05:41 -0500 (CDT)

I have seen multiple requests for Shrinky-dinks lately. Ask at your local
craft store if they carry "Aleene's" brand products. She has a plastic
sheet material which is basically a shrinky-dink. The easiest way to
transfer designs is to use a large rubber stamp with a dye based ink.
Then color in the design. The package of plastic sheets should contain
information on coloring and baking.

Aleene's has a Website address, and I posted it awhile back.
Unfortunately, I do not remember the address.

I hope this information helps.

Amanda