Ridiculous Attachment From Maahmmaah, Should we send rude return to the sender? Re: Titanic rewritte

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
sunnyfield (sunnyfield)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:28:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0107_01BD6E3D.FCE701A0

First Message To Dear Sandra Hildreth

I appreciated your message. I think you are a nice and intelligent =
wisdom
although I do not know your age. My name is Shiny, a gifted artist who =
got
rude response from Maahmaah ( someone's handle ), because of my inncent =
e-mail.
Thank you for your comfortable message on April 22, 1:13 pm. I wonder =
why
certain people pretend they were right, but they also do something
very bed to hurt innocent or even nice people.

I studied Socialogy and Psychology when I was in college. I worked as a
social worker long time ago. I believe your Cultural & Social Researches
must be helpful to the people with mental illness. I learned a lot from =
my real life, and
created art theory based on humanities and social study, too. Please =
fell
free to e-mail me, because we both got specific missions. Most wise =
people
learned something from their enemies. Good luck with your study. With =
my
best wishes.

Second to Rude Maahmaah:

I got a proof which expressed who is a real ruder behind this group.

You sent me a e-mail which almost beat me away from this nice group, =
because
of your over-reacting and impolitic reply! But, Listen! You mentioned =
that
you knew the rule which is Not to email any Attatchment through this
service. You had known the rule before I did, because you joined this =
group
earlier than me..... It is Ridiculous, How COME YOU STILL SENDING YOUR
ATTACHMENT TO MY PC? Do you alway doing something that you know it is =
wrong
all the time. I will Never Never down load your steal, BECAUSE YOUR MAIL
WILL BE THE VIRUS TO ALL MEMBERS' COMPUTER. Before disscussing =
something
nonsense, we should learn how to treat people right! What do you think =
of
my reaction? I just want to give a advice.