Re: Supprised and Dispointed for the Angry and Impolite

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
elwood p dowd (harvey96)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:40:37 -0400

do you realise this is going to over 900 people? it sounds childish and
too personal to me. lighten up and pass the bengay.

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:21:34 EDT Maahmaah <Maahmaah> writes:
>In a message dated 98-04-22 01:22:59 EDT, sunnyfield
>writes:
>
><< Enclosure is a original message from a person named Maahmaah Lee,
>whose
> email address is Maahmaah<Maahmaah > I really Do Not like
>the way
> he or she is doing. Because the person said " There is no way, I
>will
> download something like this. " If he is not qualified for Art Critc,
>he
> should not make such impolite and stupid reply. Do you agree? >>
>
>Excuse me, but you TOTALLY misunderstood what I wrote. I don't care
>WHAT
>anyone's credentials are on this list--I love to hear (read) all
>points of
>view and encourage all to have their voice heard. MY post was aimed
>at
>downloading programs from unknown sources. Have you not been
>following the
>discussion on computer viruses? If you missed it go back through the
>archives
>and dig it up. Please don't put words in my mouth again. Talk about
>not
>being polite!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]