Re: I'm not beaming anybody up *****the Horro

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, John and Sandra!! I don't agree with the juvenile language, poor
spelling and grammar, and especially the disrespect, either. But why are
you dumping on Trekkies!?! I'm a Trekkie and proud of it.
--Carla "Live long and prosper" Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)