Supprised and Dispointed for the Angry and Impolite Messages from Art Educators if They Really Ar

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
sunnyfield (sunnyfield)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:14:26 -0700

Enclosure is a original message from a person named Maahmaah Lee, whose
email address is Maahmaah<Maahmaah > I really Do Not like the way
he or she is doing. Because the person said " There is no way, I will
download something like this. " If he is not qualified for Art Critc, he
should not make such impolite and stupid reply. Do you agree?

It does matter what education or degree the person got, but I agree that the
person's overreaction sounds Very Crazy and Funny. It sounds like that I was
sending a very dirty or harmful software to the person ( Maahmaah,
Lee )only. It is Not Fair at all. I just joined this group. Especially I
sent very polite message. Please check the original from Shiny. I am looking
for a peaceful and nice conversation. This world has already had a lot of
violence and fighting. How come someone joined this group still prepair to
fight al the time? Even if toward very meaningful and simple message?

May be this person was jealous, otherwise, why the person never used polite
and friendly way to answer the message? There is NO RULE that I could not
send message including ATTATCHMENT AT ALL. The truth was I described my
intention in the first. Why THIS PERSON STILL DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGE?
IS ANYBODY IN THIS GROUP WHO CAN HELP ME? Otherwise, I would rather leave
this group. I wonder someone else may have used my e-mail address doing
something bad to hurt me. SOMEONE SENT ME DIRTY MESSAGES THROUGH THIS GROUP
BEFORE. Anybody Will Answer me? I am wainting for friendly reply, otherwise
I will leave this group soon. Shiny