Re: field trip

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kurt Hasselman (kprs)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:18:14 -0400

Actually, the project of going into the neighborhood is a good one. One
year I took my kids into a neighborhood that has a few victorian houses
and we did contour line drawings of the buildings. The owners came out
and admired their work, and then came back with sodas and cookies.
Everyone had a good day.

San D