Re: Seeking Professional for writing foreword or recommen

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:13:38 PDT

I agree....I didn't open up the files either for the very same reasons.

Judy

----Original Message Follows----
From: Maahmaah <Maahmaah>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:38:11 EDT
To: sunnyfield, artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Seeking Professional for writing foreword or recommen

No offense, Shiny F, but this is something that has come up on this list
before. I don't recognize your name as having ever posted. There is no
way I
will download something like this. If you want advise, info, etc,
please post
it in the body of the e-mail, not as an attachment.
-Lee

In a message dated 98-04-21 03:41:39 EDT, sunnyfield