Re: field trip

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:08:13 -0400

What age? You can still do a scavenger hunt at school. Or the other
option is to have duplicate sets of Art Postcard. Hide one set. Pass out
the rest to different groups,have them"Scavange "them.Variation they
have to find them in order they were produced.i.e. by century,by media
by art period. If you don't have duplicate Art Post cards. Then use an
Art history book,place on a sheet of paper then copy on a color printer
reduce and copy all on one sheet,make as many copies as groups then make
larger ones (around post card size)to put up around school or room in
various places. Give each group a copy of what they will be looking for.
The group who comes up with the most(checking it off the list) in order
Wins. Perhaps they get to make pizza for everyone in the class. Or the
rest of the class chips in to by pizza or ice cream whatever delicacy
you want.