Re: The passing of Linda Mc Cartney

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:16:52 -0400

I knew I could count on you to once again object to anyone voicing their
opinion on any subject other than what you believe should be talked
about. Some of us on this list from time to time will talk about what we
want to talk about,we respect your negative comments so please respect
us. This is not the first time you've objected to the topic and of
course not the last. Why don't you delete if you see a topic you don't
like. I named the topic for tht reason. Some people might consider Linda
Mc Cartney an Artist some not. She was among other things a
Photographer. Many of the people on this list are women,Cancer may be a
concern. There are no rules that stipulate we have to talk about "ART"
only. Nor is there a rule that says you have to approve of the topic.
You seem to be a very negative person at least you display that with
almost every post.

This relates to Art:
What age do you teach? What is your job?We know you are some sort of
Doctorate student because you usually end your post that way,but how
much experience have you had with people,children the real world? How
old are you? What type of lessons do you prefer? Are you intolerant of
Multiculturalism too? What type of supplies are you equiped with? What
lessons have you contributed to the group? What teaching techniques have
you supplied?

This relates to you:
If we only direct our questioning to you then we will not learn much of
eachother.
Your intolerance brings out the worst in me. Please be more curtious to
the people in this group I am not the only person that you have been
sharp tongued with.
Sandra