Re: The passing of Linda Mc Cartney

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jill huffman (lh27334)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:20:09 -0500 (EST)

I believe I was just ten years old when I heard that Paul Mc Cartney, my
idol (and future husband,ha!) had married Linda. I desperately prayed
their marriage would end before I became of age. Now almost thirty years
later it with is great saddness that I mourn the death of my idol Linda Mc
Cartney. In an era where divorce is rampant,especially in the
entertainment industry their marriage survived 29 years.Linda was a
humanitarian, an animal rights activist, a mother,and the wife of a former
Beatle. She fought a courageous battle with Breast Cancer and I am sure
that just as she did in life, her death will inspire others.Sincere
condolences to her family and to all who knew her.
Jill Hufffman