Re: cognitive development

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jill huffman (lh27334)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:32:58 -0500 (EST)

Amen and amen, art is certainly a tool that allows us to touch the lives
of those with need. I am interested in hearing about any art programs that
have been used successfully for youth at risk. Recently I had the pleasure
of hearing Betty L . discuss a stained glass program she has developed for
at risk youth. These student not only learn a skill but it is a trade a
contribution to their community.
Jill Huffman