Re: End of the year challeneges

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:18:10 -0400 (EDT)

I won't complain again about ordering supplies in December of the year
before. Except---we have to look at all bid sheets now and they are late
again--to see if the companies did the right bids or gave a price for 3
instead of 3 dozen. I give my high school students a special assignment
the last 9 weeks--involves cleaning. They can volunteer or take a chance
and it is worth points. They can do a clean or dirty--(clean-filing
sorting,e tc. 0Amazing how much can be done if it is required. We just
finished our big 1-12 show yesterday and only have the senior show to
think about--much smaller. Fran